The Villa Alvarado Apartments (VA) offer apartment-style living for returning and transfer SDSU students.
You'll receive many of the benefits of residence hall living at VA, such as live-in staff, wireless internet connection and cable services at no additional cost. The 90-unit complex has a laundry room, TV lounge and community kitchen.
Each fully furnished two bedroom apartment is rented by the space and houses four people (two per bedroom). The complex is coed; individual apartments are same-gender. Every 900 square foot apartment includes a living room, dining area, bathroom and a full-size kitchen. Residents need to bring their own kitchen items such as pots, pans, utensils and dishes. VA residents are not required to have a meal plan.
VA is located on the east side of campus and has a Red & Black Shuttle stop.
Bedroom styles: Double occupancy rooms within a full apartment
Dimensions: Double rooms: 15 ft. x 15 ft.
Bed sizes: Extra-long twin
Parking/Permit requirements: Parking Lot C with SDSU permit
- Furnished: each resident is provided a bed, desk, chair, dresser and closet
- Membership to Aztec Recreation Center and Aquaplex
- Wireless internet and cable television service
- Front desk operations
- Full-size refrigerator and microwave in each apartment
- Hall Street Journal (weekly residence hall e-newsletter)
- STAR Center
- Community lounge with a community kitchen
- Laundry facility