How to Download Adobe Creative Cloud Pro
Faculty and Staff have access to the Adobe Creative Cloud through their SDSUid.
Current SDSU students have access to the Adobe Creative Cloud through their SDSUid.
Adobe AzTech Alliance (A3) Initiative
The Adobe AzTech Alliance (A3) initiative promotes the use of Creative Cloud Pro Edition for Education among SDSU students, faculty, and staff. Adobe Creative Cloud is a collection of 20+ desktop and mobile applications and services for photography, design, video, web, user experience, and now includes Adobe Stock. Through the use of the Creative Cloud, A3 teaches creative digital communication and literacy skills to help students gain an edge in the highly competitive modern workplace. For more information and for updates about this initiative please go to the Transform IT Project Activities page.
Adobe A3 Faculty Pilot Program
In Fall 2021, 15 faculty from the schools of Journalism and Media Studies and Art and Design participated in a pilot program to implement at least one Creative Cloud tool in their coursework. The purpose of this pilot is to increase Creative Cloud application adoption and champion digital literacy by introducing new applications to students in the classroom. The Spring 2022 cohort will include faculty members across all colleges and disciplines.
This program is facilitated by SDSU's Adobe Faculty Fellow, Dr. Nathian Shae Rodriguez, Associate Professor of Digital Media Studies in the College of Professional Studies and Fine Arts.
Spring 2022 Call for Participants
Applications are now open for a professional development opportunity with SDSU’s Adobe AzTech Alliance (A3) and the Information Technology Division. A3 is currently seeking faculty members in all disciplines who are interested in adopting the Adobe Creative Cloud Pro into their spring 2022 curriculum. Please see the Call for Participants (links to external site), which went out in the November 22, 2021 State Up to Date. All faculty who participate in this program will receive $750 in professional development funds which can go toward conference registration, travel, equipment, etc. Interested faculty should fill out this short (< two minutes) application form (links to external site) to express your interest by Dec. 17, 2021. For participants who express interest but are not able to join this cohort due to size or scheduling constraints, we will aim to include you in a future cohort!
Adobe Student Ambassadors Fall 2021 and Spring 2022
Adobe Student Ambassadors raise awareness of the Adobe Creative Cloud Pro applications through events and social media activities. Watch this video to learn about the amazing work done by Adobe Student Ambassador, Michelle Cai, who is a Marketing Major in the Fowler College of Business.
- Ronan Borja
- Michelle Cai
- Leah Gensel
- Grace Hill
- Kassandra Marquez
- Summer McGuckin
- Rani Reambonanza
- Anna Williams
About Adobe Creative Campus
As an Adobe Creative Campus, SDSU is part of a select group of colleges and universities that are driving the future of digital literacy within the global higher education community. In addition to making industry-leading Adobe Creative Cloud Pro applications and services available to students, SDSU collaborates with other Adobe Creative Campuses to share ideas and innovations that expand digital literacy and help ensure student success.
For basic training, enhanced tutorials, and user guides please go to the Adobe Creative Cloud Learn and Support center.
Adobe Faculty Resources
The Adobe Education Exchange is the free learning platform and community, with workshops, classes, and resources, all designed by educators for educators, to ignite creativity in the classroom.
Adobe Creative Educator Program
In this community program you will receive curated professional development materials, information about virtual and in-person events, and the opportunity to connect with like-minded educators from around the world. To recognize your professional development you’ll earn badges for completing each level of the Adobe Creative Educator program.
SDSU Help and Support
To get help with downloading or installing your Creative Cloud Pro License please contact the Online Computer Hub Help Desk.
The Adobe Creative Cloud Pro subscription license is for current students, once you graduate you will no longer qualify. Your SDSUid license will expire around 90 days past the last day of semester you were last enrolled. If you are a graduating student, please visit the Adobe asset migration page to learn how to transfer your Creative Cloud files from your SDSU account to a personal account.
Faculty and Staff
Please submit a ServiceNow ticket via the Service Portal for assistance with downloading or installing your Creative Cloud Pro License.
- Adobe MAX — The Creativity Conference
- October 26-28, 2021
- Join Adobe for an extraordinary virtual experience to find inspiration, connect with creatives from around the world, and learn the best ways to bring your best ideas to life. Open to all, at no cost.
Fall 2021 SDSU Adobe Creative Cloud Events
- How to Create Your Own Magazine Cover (Links to Google Form registration link)
- November 29, 2021, 3:00-4:00 p.m., Zoom
- Join Adobe Student Ambassador Anna Williams to learn how to create your own magazine using Adobe Photoshop.
- Final Projects: Adobe Portfolios & Adobe Spark (Links to Zoom)
- November 12, 2021, 11:00-12:00 p.m., Zoom
- Join Adobe Faculty Fellow, Dr. Nathian S. Rodriguez, and ITS Faculty Support Specialist, Andrianna Martinez for an overview of Adobe Portfolio and Spark.
- How to get your Headshots LinkedIn Ready
- October 7, 2021, 7:00-7:30 p.m., Tehuanco (#212 in the Aztec Student Union)
- Join Adobe Student Ambassador Anna Williams to learn how to edit your headshots for LinkedIn using Adobe Lightroom.
- Give your LinkedIn a Makeover with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- September 29, 2021, 2:00-2:30 p.m., Legacy Suite in the Aztec Student Union
- Join Adobe Student Ambassadors Summer McGuckin and Rani Reambonanza to learn how to utilize Adobe Illustrator & Spark to revamp your LinkedIn profile.
For questions about the Adobe AzTech Alliance please contact Andrianna Martinez at [email protected]