Team ChargeTo develop a comprehensive communication plan that uses multiple platforms and modalites to effectively communicate healthy habits, inclusive of social distancing requirements, in support of students, faculty and staff returning to campus. The communication plan will be developed in preparation for other campus decision makers to determine the time frame and manner in which members of the university community will return to campus.
- Chair: Andrea Dooley, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
- Libby Skiles, Director of Student Health Services
- Stephanie Galia, Well-being & Health Promotion
- Hala Madanat, Director of the School of Public Health
- Mark Zakrzewski, Aztec Recreation
- Lisa Contois, Athletics
- Jen Rikard, Counseling & Psychological Services
"This pandemic has resulted in a breadth and depth of challenges that many of us never would have imagined facing. I am so proud to be part of the SDSU community, which has come together to not only meet those challenges, but has done so with care, compassion, and support for one another. The COVID-19 situation is continually evolving, and we may face more obstacles as time goes on. Our collaboration, our connectedness, and our community are critically important in facing those obstacles and successfully overcoming them."
-Libby Skiles, director of SDSU’s Student Health Services