Ascertain how other universities are conducting instruction for sciences and health related lab courses and studio/performance base courses to identify best practices for SDSU.
- Identify best practices regarding how to conduct virtual instruction for science and health related lab courses and studio/performance base courses.
- Offer recommendations for faculty to consider when providing virtual instruction for science and health related lab courses and studio/performance base courses.
- Provide visual examples, videos and frameworks for these types of courses.
- Co-chair: Jeff Roberts, Dean of the College of Sciences
- Co-chair: Eugene Olevsky, Dean of the College of Engineering
- Fabio Comana, Lecturer in the School of Exercise and Nutritional Sciences
- Michael Gates, Assistant Professor in the School of Nursing
- Temesgen Garoma, Blasker Chair in Environmental Engineering and Director of the Environmental Engineering Program
- Matt Anderson, Associate Professor of Physics
- Chris Warren, Assistant Professor of Digital Composition and Sound
- Becky Ryan, Senior Program Director for SDSU World Campus
- Lance Elliott, Environmental Compliance Specialist