Planning for Hybrid Modality Instruction
Develop a plan for delivering instruction in hybrid (combined virtual and face-to-face) modality.
- Define specific tasks for offering instruction in virtual, in-person or hybrid modalities.
- Secure logistics for hybrid instruction delivery (space and technology support).
- Launch information campaign to prepare students for hybrid instruction.
- Coordinate with other campus activities in hybrid modality for Fall 2020.
- Co-chair: Mark Wheeler, Department Chair and Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Co-chair: James Frazee, Chief Academic Technology Officer & Associate Vice President, Instructional Technology Services
- Joanna Brooks, Associate Vice President for Faculty Advancement
- Jeff Roberts, Dean of the College of Sciences
- Alexander W. Chizhik, Director of Academic Labor Relations and Professor of Educational Psychology
- Jennifer Imazeki, Associate Chief Diversity Officer for Faculty and Staff
- Sonja Pruitt-Lord, College of Health & Human Services Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
- Radmila Prislin, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs-Resource
- Salvador Hector Ochoa, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Doreen Mattingly, Associate Professor and Chair of the Women's Studies Department
- Robert Schulz, Associate Vice President of Real Estate, Planning & Development
"I want to thank our campus leaders, faculty, and staff for providing flexible, technology-rich learning opportunities so students can maintain access to high quality instruction, whether online or on campus. With a massive investment in SDSU faculty development this summer and beyond, students will benefit from even more engaging learning and accessible (open and affordable) instructional materials!"
-James Frazee, Chief Academic Technology Officer and Associate Vice President for Learning Technologies and Environments