In collaboration with the Chancellor’s Office and state and county health officials and campus stakeholders, develop options for a phased repopulation of campus staff.
- Develop a plan to support critical campus operations, research, and student success, while prioritizing the health of university personnel and the community.
- Ensure that the plan allows for a continuity of essential campus operations, including research, creative activities and student success activities.
- Co-chair: Jessica Rentto, Associate Vice President for Administration
- Co-chair: Stanley Maloy, Associate Vice President for Research and Innovation
- Thom Harpole, Director of the Center for Human Resources
- Deb Naylon, Director of Human Resources for the SDSU Research Foundation
- Patty Rea, Associated Students Associate Executive Director
- Jennifer Lakin, Management Services Director for Aztec Shops
- Mary Anne Kremicki, Director of Academica Resources for Academic Affairs
- Rashmi Praba, Interim Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
- Heather Bendinelli, Office of Employee Relations and Compliance Director
- Libby Skiles, Director of Student Health Services
- Gillian Marks, Environmental Health and Safety Senior Director