Strategically grow summer enrollment to advance Graduation 2025 goals and support fiscal health of the university.
- Develop a strategy and plan to increase the number of summer course offerings to allow for improved student access and in alignment. with the California State University system's Graduation Initiative 2025.
- Co-chair: Radmila Prislin, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs-Resource
- Co-chair: Crystal Little, Interim Associate Vice President of Financial Operations
- Megan Newton, Director of Marketing and Digital Media in Strategic Communications and Public Affairs
- Rashmi Praba, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
- Sandra Temores-Valdez, Interim Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs - Enrollment