Identify additional strategies to both sustain and yield incoming students beyond the current impact period.
- Track down every possible source of failure which may affect student yield for the 2020-21 year.
- Identify efforts to meet SDSU's resident and non-resident enrollment targets for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Improve yield outcomes for all students.
- Directly communicate to all students to ensure that they understand and are able to pursue opportunities for campus engagement to help ensure both their academic and personal success.
- Co-Chair: J. Luke Wood, Vice President for Student Affairs and Campus Diversity
- Co-Chair: Sandra Temores-Valdez, Interim Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs - Enrollment
- Stefan Hyman, Interim Associate Provost for Enrollment and Retention Management at Stony Brook University
- Jeanne Stronach, Assistant Vice President, ASIR
- Augie Garibay, Assistant Chief Diversity Officer and Director of Identity Centers
- Tony Chung, Associate Vice President, Enrollment Services IT
- Rose Pasenelli, Director of the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Malerie McNeill, Director of Regional Initiatives for University Relations and Development
- Megan Newton, Director of Marketing and Digital Media in Strategic Communications and Public Affairs
"San Diego State University is recognized as a national leader given its innovative and creative approaches to research, teaching, and engaging students. Now more than ever, we are witnessing the way faculty, staff, and students are embracing this spirit of innovation to deliver a high-quality experience that ensures the academic success of all students."
-Sandra Temores-Valdez, Senior Director - Enrollment