Location, Hours & Parking
Get In Touch
Tuesday – Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (Closed all federal and university holidays)
The nearest parking lots are Parking Lot 11 and 12. Permits are required at all times - Including evenings, weekends and holidays.
The Passport Office is located on the west side of campus, north of Peterson Gym, on the corner of 55th Street and Canyon Crest Drive. The nearest parking lot is PS12 located down the hill from the office. The SDSU Passport Office is one of four buildings in the ISC Complex. It is the annex, located directly next to Canyon Crest Drive.
Directions to the Passport Office
- Exit I-8 at College Avenue (southbound).
- Follow College Avenue south to the third light at Montezuma Road.
- Turn right and follow Montezuma Road two blocks west to 55th Street.
- Turn right on 55th St and follow it north to the third traffic light past the ARC (on right).
- Turn right at the traffic light on to continue on 55th St, keep right to proceed onto Canyon Crest Dr.
- PS 12 will be on your Left.
- Park anywhere without green or white stripe
- Pay on level 8 - south east corner
- Please remember that parking permits are required at all times on campus.
Walking Directions to the Passport Office from the SDSU Transit Cener - Estimated Walking Time is 12 Minutes
- Head West on Aztec Walk toward Campanile Mall
- Turn right on 55th Street
- Turn right to stay on 55th Street
- Right on Canyon Crest Dr./Aztec Circle Dr.
- The SDSU Passport Office will be on the left
The nearest parking lots are PS 12, located down the hill from the ISC, and Parking Lot 8, located directly next to the Aztec Recreation Center. Permits are required at all times even Including evenings, weekends and holidays. Pay Permit machine for PS 12 located on level 8 of the parking structure. There are different permits for different locations. The symbols on all parking lot and structure signs represent the permits that are valid in that lot or structure.