Looking to stay "GLOBAL" and BE involved?
We have lots of ideas for you!
Participate in International Affairs sponsored events
The Global Education office and International Affairs more widely host a wide variety of events throughout the academic year. Attending events is a great way to interact with international degree, exchange students and other globally minded students. View the Events Calendar for a full list of our events.
Join the International Student Mentor Program
We invite you to participate in the International Student Mentor Program that connects you with a new international or exchange student that will be studying at SDSU. This is a unique opportunity for you to expand your cultural competencies, academic and professional network, while making an additional friend or two.
Work at the the Global Education Office!
The Global Education Office depends on Global Guides to provide preliminary guidance to students about applying for and participating in SDSU’s global education opportunities (study abroad, exchange, international internships/volunteering, virtual international programs)! Contact the Global Education Office to find out how you can apply to be a Global Guide!
Follow us on social media
Instagram et al...
- Live with international students and other study abroad returnees
- Help organizations that support community service and development.
- Continue foreign language training or take internationally focused courses.
- Write about your study abroad experience for The Daily Aztec, San Diego Union Tribune, or your local home paper.
- Enjoy foreign films, read international newspapers and books.
- Get involved with the San Diego United Nations Association
- Reach out to other SDSU students to encourage them to study abroad or intern abroad